Why do we do it? Month after month of the same behaviour as soon as we hit the 2ww. Everytime I promise myself I won't do it and every month I do. This month is worse because I feel the clomid has done something in the ovarian region, judging by the pain there, so all signs point towards ovulating (yay!) and with all the baby-dancing, if we didn't catch it I don't know how I can possibly step it up next month. Apart from maybe cancelling work and all social activities and just having sex all day every day!! I don't think Mr W & I have had this much sex since we got together 6 years ago. I had gone off the boil somewhat of late with ttc sex but it seems that Sergeant Major Clomid has me back on that gravy train with avengeance! But despite my renewed enthusiasm, it's left me back where I always seem to be: spotting symptoms in the 2ww and desperately trying not to.
According to the holy grail that is EWCM, I would have ovulated Thursday or Friday last week. Which would make me 7dpo today and too early for any symptoms I'm sure. But this is what I have:
Sore throat but no cold for the past 3-4 days (I'm just fighting a bug off)
Very tired (again fighting that bug and the clomid still in my system)
Sore nipples & sides of breasts (again, the clomid, who knows what it's done to the normal cycle of things?)
Felt a bit nauseous this morning (I am totally imagining that and I do it every month! I think I make myself feel sick just to keep the hope alive)
Terrible skin (again, I think this is the clomid. Or AF arriving earlier than her usual 35 day show?)
Slightly elevated temperature (when has it not been elevated during this month's clomid-induced heat wave going on in my body?)
All this, and I still have another week to go. Oh, and on the theme of weird dreams, I dreamt last night that I checked my nipples to see if they'd turned darker (as we all do I'm sure!) and they were almost black! I don't know what that means but I checked when I woke up and they are still a normal colour. The 'bumps' are the same as normal and nothing in that department has changed colour or got bigger. I think the other symptoms might be all in my head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment